User Interface Design: Internet Explorer 9's Dysfunctional Colorful Tabs
Internet Explorer has colorful tabs. Look:
Can you tell which is the current tab?
Here's Firefox tabs. Better.
The best is Google Chrome's tabs.
- Typography Sucks
- Font Size problem
- Serif or Sans-Serif?
- Grey Text on White Background
- Dark Theme Web Design
- Peepshow Windows
- GUI vs Command Line: a Unified Design
- Skeleton Screen
- Fixed-Layout vs Flowed-Layout
- Should Hyperlinks Have Underline?
- Survey of Tab Style 2006
- Problem of Header Linking to Table of Contents
- Understand Atomic CSS in 1 Minute
- CSS: What's a CSS Pixel? What's Reference Pixel?
- Web Design, Minimal Window Width
- User Interface Design: Internet Explorer 9's Dysfunctional Colorful Tabs
- Phone and Tablet Screen Density Comparison
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.