apparently there are thousands of laptops now that it's hard to chose.
After some research, This seem the best deal. Better than Surface pro and Mac Air.
Best Portable Laptop Around $800
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Display: 13.3 inch FHD (1920x1080) LED-Backlit IPS Touchscreen Display
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700U Processor (2.2 GHz base frequency up to 3.8 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 Cores )
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 RAM
- Hard Drive: 512GB SSD
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 Graphics
- Wireless: 802.11b/g/n/ Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Webcam: Yes
- Backlit Keyboard: Yes
- Optical Drive: None
- Audio: Waves MaxxAudio Pro
- Speaker Type: Stereo speakers
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 1 x USB 3.0
- 1 x USB Type-C
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x SD Card Reader
- 1 x Power
- 1 x Security lock
- 1 x Headphone/Microphone combo jack
- Battery Type: 3-cell Lithium-ion Battery
- Weight: 3.84lbs
- Dimensions: 12.7 x 8.8 x 0.7 inches
Why is this one good?
- CPU, Memory, Storage etc, best pricing. More powerful than the more expensive Apple MacAir.
- it support touch screen plus a digital pen. The use of Pen to write notes is fantastic, it changes the way you use a computer.
- Solid build, no wobble.
Get the 16 GB memory one. It makes a big difference.
also, the 13 inch screen one is nice if you travel a lot. If you stay home, get the 15 inch screen or 17 inch.
Best Gaming Laptop Around $1000
For large screen, and gaming, get:
Dell Inspiron 7000 2-in-1 17.3 inch IPS FHD Touch-Screen Laptop, Intel Core i7-8565U, 16GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce MX150, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, WiFi, USB 3.1 Type C, HDMI, Windows 10 Buy at amazon
Note, 15 inch is big to carry around in your backpack, and heavy.
17 inch is even bigger, basically just use at home.
Computers that I Have/Had
The computer that i have or had in past 4 years:
Note, my first computer that i bought is MacIIsi back in 1992. See also: Apple Bondi Blue iMac keyboard, 1999
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.