CORE MECHANICS Project 0001 Keyboard
“CORE MECHANICS Project: 0001 Split Mechanical Keyboard”, came out in 2019-09.
I saw it on amazon. Don't have any experience with it.
3 Programmable Layers and 4 Macro Keys.
- VERSATILE ERGONOMIC SPLIT DESIGN: Split keyboard design offering precise set up depending on your shoulder width. 48 inch reinforced nylon braided connection cable included.
- PREMIUM MECHANICAL MATIAS QUIET CLICK SWITCHES: Comparable to Cherry MX Brown but with better response and less noise. Average reaction time - 1ms (0.5ms from 1kHz USB polling rate and 0.5ms for key matrix scan). NKRO (N-Key RollOver).
- MAGNETIC PALM RESTS: offer additional desktop setup personalization option. The keyboard also features standard M4 mounting screws on the bottom.
- PBT KEYCAP DURABILITY: PBT polymer offers better overall durability when compared to ABS as well as prevents key surface wear.
- 6 CONTROLLABLE LEDs (Layout indicators, Caps/Num lock) via command line from the computer. Programmer could end a build script with turning on a LED on the keyboard for example.
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.