Best Numeric Keypads
Here's the best number pads you can buy.
This one is uniquely designed for data entry. For example, spread sheets.
- Mechanical key switches.
- Tab key.
- Arrow Keys.
This one is excellent.
- Real number pad keycodes.
- Cherry MX blue switches. Most tactile, clicky.
- PLUG and PLAY: USB 2.0 connection port.
- LOW POWER CONSUPTION: with computer SLEEP/WAKE-UP function and keypad SLEEP/WAKE-UP function, save the energy of the device if unused for a while.
Note the additional keys.
- Tab ⇥
- brackts. [ ]
- equal sign =
- ⌫ Backspace
The following one is not mechanical, but wireless.
I do not recommend wireless, because usually the keystrokes can be sniffed by hackers.
- Up to 32 feet working range
- Plug-n-Play: No device drivers are required
- Hibernation mode enabled automatically, no power button needed
- Compact size. 18-key wireless numeric keypad. Easy to carry and store
- With built-in mini receiver. An AAA battery (included in the package) is needed for the keypad to work
Program Numeric Keypad as Function Keys
You can program the number pad keys as function keys. For example, launch browser, switch tabs, close tab.