Microsoft Wired Keyboard 200
this came out in 2010. Stopped in 2017.
CM Storm QuickFire
Cooler Master (CM) is reputable company, known in gaming community.
- Mechanical Cherry MX Red switches that have very low resistance and smooth, linear key travel for reduced feedback noise and nearly effortless key presses
- Fully backlit with Red LEDs that have 3 modes and 5 brightness levels
- N-Key Rollover in USB Mode for unlimited simultaneous keystrokes
- Embedded steel back plate for maximum stability and durability
- Anti-slip pads and rubber stand-off feet's for increased stability
- Windows keys can be disabled while in-game to avoid accidental interruptions
- 7 easy access multimedia shortcut keys
- Detachable, high quality braided USB cable with built-in cable routing grooves
[see Keyboard Key Switch Mechanisms]
[see Max Number of Simultaneous Key-Press (N-key Rollover, NKRO, Ghosting)]
CM Storm QuickFire Rapid
This keyboard first appeared on amazon on January 1, 2012.
- Any type of Cherry MX key switch (brown, blue, red, black) and green! Green is like blue, but requires more pressure. [see Keyboard Key Switch Mechanisms]
- Laser-marked keycaps (so the key labels won't wear off)
- 6KRO (6 key roll over) over USB. Full NKRO with PS2 connection. [see Max Number of Simultaneous Key-Press (N-key Rollover, NKRO, Ghosting)]