Firefox: How to Disable Auto-Hide Forward Button
Firefox 10 (released on ) decided to auto-hide the Forward button when there's no forward.
Very annoying. Because, as you navigate among the pages, the movement of these icons is distracting.
there doesn't seem to be a built-in way to disable this auto-hide. A workaround to stop this behavior is to set the icons to small. Right click on a empty area in the tool bar, then choose 〖Customize…〗. Then check mark 〖Use Small Icons〗.
this workaround doesn't work in Linux for Firefox 18.0.2 (as of ).
Reference: 〈Source Firefox 10 release notes〉 https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/10.0/releasenotes/
- Restore Last Session in IE, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera
- How to Change Firefox Mouse Wheel Scroll Speed?
- Using Google Chrome Sync Feature and View Your Account Info on Google
- How to Clear or Set Proxy in Firefox and IE
- Customize Internet Explorer 9 (IE9): Menu, Tabs in Separate Row
- How to Delete Flash Cookies
Ask me question on patreon