Emacs: Xah PowerShell Mode
is a emacs package for PowerShell source code.
- Name completion for all builtin cmdlets and keywords.
- abbrev and templates that expands the most commonly used syntax.
- Auto expand all PowerShell aliases.
- Syntax coloring based on visual code validation. The colors tell you if you have the correct syntax as much as possible.
- Run PowerShell script within emacs.
- Emacs: Format PowerShell Code 🚀
Get it by Donation
Goto paypal.com, send $32 to Xah@XahLee.org (be sure to include your correct email address. I need that to send it to you.)
Write in message area: xah-powershell-mode.el