xah talk show 2019-05-03 unix philosophy, truncate line, clojure, concurrency, AI, consciousness
main topics: ① line truncation problem. ② concurrency programing problem, Artificial Intelligence, consciousness.
- Punched card
- Keyboard History ⌨
- Programing: the Harm of Hard-wrapping Lines
- Unix, RFC, Line Truncation
- Emacs Screen: Nick Alcock • Maltron Keyboard Review
- Tom Christiansen
- Memetics pseudo science
- Functional Programing: is Real World Stateful?
- Clojure Tutorial
- David Pollak, Java Lift (web framework)
- luke smith, Consciousness, Computers and the Chinese Room https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCVdCS0t46I
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.