- JS: Functional Programing
- JS: Arrow Function
- function taking function as argument
- function return a function
- example of function composition
- Currying is decomposing function that has multiple parameter, into a sequence of functions each with only 1 parameter.
- example of currying. What's Currying in Computer Science?
- example of closure. What's Closure in Programing Languages?
- closure and clojure.
- real world most common example of function taking a function, is in map and forEach.
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.