XahTV 2020-05-02. web assembly, emacs, clojure, machine learning, meta lang, geometric unity.
- alan asks: Aesthetics/art question: discussed here a while back — what are your thoughts on more modern remakes, e.g. Notre Dame cathedral new-style roof
- alan asks: Emacs/aesthetics question: why did you choose your signature honeydew background; do you ever oscillate around and change themes and stuff?
- alan asks: Please flame distro-hoppers
- reaper asks: I would like to know your thoughts on Clojure and its community and why the tech community should/shouldn't adopt Clojure more
- Why Clojure is Dense
- Clojure's Popularity, a Tango with Java
- emily asks: ML, Machine Learning and Meta Language
- reaper ask: if you have any interesting anecdotal accounts on current Chinese economy or society during covid19 it would be interesting to hear. Not looking for pol stuff, more just, everyday accounts of people, or for instance, if factories are going.
- 1:02:41 reaper ask: Lisp — Why hasn't eLisp turned into a more general purpose lang people use outside of Emacs, given elisp's success at creating full applications using emacs as the framework ?
- Thoughts on Common Lisp Scheme Lisp Based Emacs
- arirang asks: I'd like to know your thoughts on Eric Weinstein's “Geometric Unity” theory.
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.