Notes on A New Kind of Science
This page is some reading notes on Stephen Wolfram 's book “A New Kind of Science”.
- Chapter 1: The Foundations For A New Kind Of Science
- Chapter 2: The Crucial Experiment
- Chapter 3: The World Of Simple Programs
- Chapter 4: Systems Based On Numbers
- Chapter 5: 2 Dimensions And Beyond
- Chapter 6: Starting From Randomness
- Chapter 10: Process Of Perception And Analysis
- Purpose of My Notes on A New Kind of Science
- Elements of a Cellular Automata System
- Criticisms on Criticisms on a New Kind of Science
This note is personal, on-going, and unfinished, it contains many errors, unfinished paragraphs, and possibly half written sentences, and so on. When it is in some good draft shape, this paragraph will be removed.
Patreon me $5. Ask me question on patreon