Notes on A New Kind of Science
This page is some reading notes on Stephen Wolfram 's book “A New Kind of Science”.
- Chapter 1: The Foundations For A New Kind Of Science
- Chapter 2: The Crucial Experiment
- Chapter 3: The World Of Simple Programs
- Chapter 4: Systems Based On Numbers
- Chapter 5: 2 Dimensions And Beyond
- Chapter 6: Starting From Randomness
- Chapter 10: Process Of Perception And Analysis
- Purpose of My Notes on A New Kind of Science
- Elements of a Cellular Automata System
- Criticisms on Criticisms on a New Kind of Science
This note is personal, on-going, and unfinished, it contains many errors, unfinished paragraphs, and possibly half written sentences, and so on. When it is in some good draft shape, this paragraph will be removed.