How Much You'll Get for Writing a Programing Book?
how much you'll get for writing a programing book?
how long does it take to write it? half a year to a year or more, full time work.
so, the total you make in a year is maybe $8k.
for a average programer, you get $8k in a month or 2.
- 〔Coding Horror: The Book By Jeff Atwood. @ http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/2012/07/coding-horror-the-book.html〕
- 〔Do Not Buy This Book By Jeff Atwood. @ http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/2007/10/do-not-buy-this-book.html〕
- 〔Programming Book Profits By John Resig. @ http://ejohn.org/blog/programming-book-profits/〕
- 〔Randal L. Schwartz interview @ https://plus.google.com/105487854388646525021/posts/KSr9wqZTNQe〕
- 〔Hard Work, No Pay: What's the Point? By Charles Petzold. @ http://www.charlespetzold.com/blog/2007/10/081247.html〕
- 〔Secrets of book publishing I wish I had known By Mark Hurst. @ http://goodexperience.com/blog/2008/07/following-up-on-these.php〕
- Perl Books Survey 2002
- Theodore Gray: Future of Text Book, iPad, Education 📺
- LAND OF LISP (Book and Comics)
- Top Ten Math Books
- Xah's Top Ten Book Recommendations
- A Survey of Mathematica Books 1997
- How Are Books Made in 1950? Video of Linotype Machine in Action