history of version control systems cvs svn mercurial git, and sites. clojure java tango 2019-11-02
- history of version control systems. cvs, subversion (svn), haskell darcs (first distributed), git, Mercurial, Bazaar (Cannonical, used by emacs till 2015), gnu arch
- svn Tutorial
- Practical git in 1 Hour
- version control system war, circa 2005 to 2010. git won. why did git won? in my opinion, git won, mostly because the fame of Linus, who create linux.
- the history of web hosting sites of version control systems war. FreshMeat, Source Forge, bitbucket, github, Gnu Savannah, launchpad, Google Code, Microsoft plex or something
- the story of math sacrilege of math by a quantum mechanics physicist darcs author. Distributed Revision Control Systems, Haskell Darcs, and Math Sacrilege
- emacs conference 2019. today https://emacsconf.org/2019/ livestream on YouTube.
- Why Clojure is Dense
- Clojure's Popularity, a Tango with Java
- Clojure Leiningen Tutorial