XahTV 2021-06-26, emacs lisp create hook, dark theme sucks
the problem of dark theme.
- dark theme is over rated.
- there is no automated way to create a dark theme from light theme. you actually have to design every color on a website or your app.
- even if you have the right colors, simply changing color set may effect your user interface userbility. For example, window border shadow.
- dark theme is actually more difficult to read.
- human eyes, actually read better, of black text on white background. because it is more natural, e.g. when you go outside in daylight. and they've done scientific test on this.
- just buy a great display. which has adjustable blue light filter .