Where's Firefox Bookmarks Location on Disk?
The Firefox bookmark is at
you can edit them manually a text editor.
It's a JSON file. Open that, edit it, save.
Now, goto Firefox, open the bookmark manager 【Ctrl+Shift+o】, then menu 〖Import and Backup ▸ Restore ▸ Choose File…〗, then select the file you just edited. To show hidden file, press 【Ctrl+h】.
- Firefox: How to Disable Auto-Hide Forward Button
- How to Clear or Set Proxy in Firefox and IE
- Customize Internet Explorer 9 (IE9): Turn on Menu; Put Tabs in Separate Row
- Firefox Mouse Wheel Scroll Speed, Backspace for Previous Page, Autoscroll, Configurations
- Restore Last Session in IE, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.