Firefox: Set Mouse Wheel Scroll Speed
This page shows several common config tweaks for Firefox browser. On Linux, these features are not on by default.
This page is tested with latest release of Firefox as of to .
Turn on AutoScroll in Firefox Linux
Firefox: Set Mouse Autoscroll, Linux
Set Accelerated Mouse Wheel Scroll Speed
In the URL bar, type
about:config, press Enter.
mousewheel.acceleration.startto 2. (default is -1)
mousewheel.acceleration.factorto 20. (default is 10)
The change is immediate. You don't need to restart Firefox. This works in macOS and Linux too.
Here's a long page to try OOP's Jargons and Complexities .
Buy a Free-Spin Mouse
Alternative solution is to buy Logitech's mouse with free-spin wheel. See: Logitech Mouse with Spin Wheel .
Set Backspace Key to Go Back To Previous Page
Firefox: Set Backspace Key to Go Back To Previous Page
Linux: Set Accelerated Scroll and AutoScroll for Google Chrome
Linux: Accelerated Scroll and AutoScroll
- Why Swap Mouse Right Button and Middle Button
- Windows: Swap Mouse Right-Click Middle-Click
- Windows: Single-click Open File
- Windows: Mouse Hover to Activate Window
- Mac: Hover Mouse Auto Click
- Mac: Mouse Too Slow?
- Linux: Mouse Hover to Raise Window
- Linux: Mouse Hover-Click
- Linux: Mouse Single-Click to Open File
- Linux: Swap Mouse Buttons
- Linux: Accelerated Scroll and AutoScroll
- Firefox: Mouse Wheel Scroll Speed
- Linux: Mouse Speed
- Mouse Reviews