Google Earth Mouse Navigation and Keys
This page explains Google Earth's mouse and navigation keys.
- Mouse Wheel = zoom
- Left Mouse Button = pan
- Middle Mouse Button = move left/right = rotate; move up/down = tilt
- Right mouse button = smart zoom/rotate/tilt. (move up/down = zoom; move left/right = rotate; when close to the ground = auto tilt)
- Zoom = PgUp, PgDn
- Pan = ←, →, ↑, ↓
- Rotate = 【⇧ Shift+←】, 【⇧ Shift+→】
- Tilt = 【⇧ Shift+↑】, 【⇧ Shift+↓】
Holding down Alt before doing the above will make the steps smaller.
Extra for Control Freaks
- tilt camera = 【Ctrl+↑】 and 【Ctrl+↑】
- rotate camera = 【Ctrl+←】 and 【Ctrl+→】 (camera is rotated around a axis from earth center to your camera)