- “Everything is an Expression” is a fundamental principle of functional programing languages
- if statement vs if expression (ternary expression)
- Proliferation of Computing Languages
- What do Microsoft, Apple, Mozilla, say about Dart?
- JS: 2015 Features
- JS: var Declaration Order
- JS: var Name Scope
- JS: Function's “arguments” Object
- JS: Function Declaration vs Function Expression
- JS: “this” Binding
- JS: Operator “new”
- JS: Douglas Crockford the Better Parts: the Bads Parts Reconsidered
- Famous Programers on How Common Lisp Sucks
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.