math languages, scientific programing, a new kind of science, what is random, cellular automata 2019-08-28
- A Class of Computer Languages: Math Languages
- Language Design: Should Array Index Start at 0 or 1?
- Mathematica N[Pi, 1000000]
- Derivative[x^3+b x^2, x]
- [A Book from Alan Turing… and a Mysterious Piece of Paper By Stephen Wolfram. At https://blog.stephenwolfram.com/2019/08/a-book-from-alan-turing-and-a-mysterious-piece-of-paper/ ]
- https://bellard.org/quickjs/ and https://bellard.org/
- Notes on A New Kind of Science
- cellular automata. game of life.
- what's random
- John Horton Conway
- Elisp: Syntax Color Source Code in HTML
- Emacs: Xah HTML Mode
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.