what is functional programing and what are its jargons? 2019-09-07
- what is functional programing?
- the 1 and most important thing that characterizes functional programing
- you may have heard of haskell, scheme lisp and so on, and they talk about monad, currying, composition, immutability, tail recursion, call-cc, macro, closure, cons, and all that. These are concepts and techniques, and programing language features, for functional programing but they are not essential idea of functional programing.
- OOP's Jargons and Complexities
- Why List Comprehension is Bad
- What's Closure in Programing Languages?
- What's Currying in Computer Science?
- origin of currying. from theoretical computer science. such as lambda calculus.
- Iterator, Enumerator, Abstraction Went Wrong
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.