Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-16, Encoding Systems, Unix/Linux/OpenSource Fanaticism 2019-09-25
topics discussed, somewhat in order:
- Unicode Rune ᚠ
- Golang: Rune
- Unicode Basics: Character Set, Encoding, UTF-8, Codepoint
- What Character Encoding Do Chinese Sites Use?
- LISP Logo
- unix/linux spearding FUD = Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt
- unix linux embrace and extend
- Golang: String, Byte Slice, Rune Slice
- what's the best syntax
- project to rewrite all unix/linux man pages
- tldp.org. the linux documentation project
- JS: Character, Code Unit, Codepoint
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.