polyomino, scheme lisp shell, Pascal's Theorem/wager, Paul Graham, western/eastern philosophy, mohism 2019-12-18
- women things. phone photo printer
- math combinatorial problems. polyomino, polyiamond
- scsh, scheme shell by Olin Shivers.
- “Oh, yes, the acknowledgements. I think not. I did it. I did it all, by myself.” https://scsh.net/docu/html/man.html
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences® (OEIS®) by Neil James Alexander Sloane
- Number Of Ways To Loop n Points
- Pascals Theorem
- geometry Conic Sections
- mathoverflow.net https://mathoverflow.net/questions/348621/equivariant-cohomology-of-textdiffs1-s1-and-virasoro
- Pascal's wager, on whether to believe in god.
- Great Math Puzzles
- how why professional math look down on creational math, discrete math. Why hacker type programers look down on things like Visual Basic.
- what is philosophy. why is Japanese anime show panties of young girls? while in usa that's a no no? philosophy shapes culture.
- anecdote of Paul Graham on philosophy
- Paul Graham's Infatuation with the Concept of Hacker
- What's Philosophy and Paul Graham: Qi Lisp Creator Mark Tarver on Is Philosophy Useful?
- a summary of western philosophy and eastern philosophy
- the root of logic based philosophy in china. 墨家 Mohism