harddisk vs flash drive, politics of Taiwan USA China, great fringe mathematicians and programers, 2019-12-24
- George's programing challenge
- Captain Alan's github on xah talk show index. talk about time stamp problem. do clips https://github.com/captainalan/xah-talk-show-index
- Best External Drive
- Costco, great giant warehouse, arrays of rackes of food and goodies
- harddisk vs flash drive, which is more permanent?
- politics of Taiwan, USA, China.
- Li Ao, greatest Chinese historian and writer.
- great fringe mathematicians and programers
- [COTTAGE COMPUTER PROGRAMMING By Paul Lutus. At https://www.atariarchives.org/deli/cottage_computer_programming.php ]
- Mathematician Marijke Van Gans Died (1955 to 2009) Mathematician Marijke Van Gans Died (1955 to 2009)
- Russell Towle Died (1949 to 2008) Russell Towle Died (1949 to 2008)
- Alexander Grothendieck = Obi-Wan Alexander Grothendieck = Obi-Wan
- learning a new language, and mix in with local people of another country
- here's another programer. he wrote the best graphing calc, bundled in Mac in 1990s. he's still going. [The Graphing Calculator Story By Ron Avitzur. At https://www.pacifict.com/Story/ ]
- Ants, Insects, Decentralized Systems
- Requirements for a Visualization System