- golang demo. and live coding. modify the find/replace script, so that it prints the list of find/replace string pairs each in separate lines.
- Golang: Find Replace Script
- Golang Tutorial
- file encoding declaration convention -*- coding: utf-8; mode: xah-find-output -*-
- what are the issues of unicode in a programing language
- the encoding of the source code. what encoding is allowed or required for language x? if the language allows a choice of encoding, then how do you declare such encoding?
- Unicode for Programers
- Python: Unicode Tutorial 🐍
- Ruby: Unicode Tutorial 💎
- Perl: Unicode Tutorial 🐪
- console.log ( "😂".length === 2); // true
- JS: String Overview
- JS: Character, Code Unit, Codepoint
- Golang: String
- how does programing language X deal with strings? In general, different language have completely totally different approach on how to deal with strings?
- Unicode in Function Names and Operator Symbol
- Σ codepoint 931
- ∑ codepoint 8721
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.