Louis Kauffman, knot theory, Kauffman polynomial
Louis Hirsch Kauffman (born 1945). Mathematician, topologist.
Andrew Strominger. Quantum gravity, string theory
Gregory Chaitin, algorithmic complexity, Chaitin's constant
math Chaitin's constant [ Chaitin's constant ] [ 2019-01-06 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaitin%27s_constant ] this is when, computer science enters the twilight zone. if you understand it, let me know. i want to kiss your ass.
Bob Coecke, Quantum Picturalism, ZX-calculus
Jan Ambjørn, physics, Causal Dynamical Triangulation Theory
- Alexander Grothendieck = Obi-Wan
- Grigori Perelman, Will You Decline 1 Million?
- Twin Prime Conjecture Breakthru: Yitang Zhang
- Math Politics: Simon Plouffe and nth Digit Formula of π
- Math Prizes and Nobel Ignobility
- Martin Gardner (1914 to 2010) Remembrance
- Russell Towle Died (1949 to 2008)
- Mathematician Marijke Van Gans Died (1955 to 2009)
- Mathematicians Interview
- Mathematician John Baez