How to Disable Windows Startup Apps
Is your Windows starting super slow?
You can disable the apps that starts when system starts.
To disable auto start of apps:
- Press ❖ Window+r
- Then, type
- Then, click on the “Startup” tab.
- Uncheck the checkbox to disable auto-start.
Those not from Microsoft are good candidates to disable.
You can also disable some Services.
Services are like hidden apps. They do something useful in the background.
Click the “Services” tab. Here, you should know what they are before you disable.
WARNING: Disabling critical services can cause problems.
Here's some i disabled:
- Apple Mobile Device (i don't own any iPod, iPhone stuff)
- iPod Service
- Bonjour Service (from Apple. If you don't have local networks, disable it.)
- HP Health Check Service (crap from HP)
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.