- how to have fresh perspective and ideas. no pain no gain, about infomation
- emacs and emacs lisp. modify xah-start-command-log to have pink background
- emacs describe-function, describe-key, smex.
- camelCase vs snake_case
- Ruby: What's RVM, Gem, Rake, Bundler, RDoc, ri, irb?
- OOP Dot Notation, Dot Before Data or After?
- Node.js Dot Notation as Namespace Mechanism
- Unix Pipe as Functional Language
- Method Chaining, Postfix Operator, and OOP
- Ontology of Postfix Notation, Method Chaining, and Unix Pipe
- Piping and Function Composition Equivalence
- Clojure: Function Chaining
- am proud of this one: JS: Function Chaining
ss = "some thing" yy = ss.split( " ") print( yy )
# python 3 # regex matching email address import re text = "this email@example.com that" xx = re.search(r" (\w+@\w+\.com) ", text ) if xx: print("matched") print(xx.group(1)) else: print("no match")
const cameCase = 3 const snake_case = 3
const xx = "Xsome,Xthing"; const yy = xx.split (',') . map ( ((x) => x.slice(1)) ) ; console.log ( yy );
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.