Functional Programing Languages History Diagram
Here's a diagram by Michael Fogus:
- A Functional Programming Influence Graph By Michael Fogus. At http://blog.fogus.me/2012/05/02/a-functional-programming-influence-graph/
- [Clojure] notes on Mathematica pattern transformation and Clojure predicate dispatch By Kovas Boguta. At http://grokbase.com/t/gg/clojure/122nctdz9c/notes-on-mathematica-pattern-transformation-clojure-predicate-dispatch
What are some first pattern matching languages?
Kent Recursive Calculator (KRC) and SASL (programming language). (thanks to • https://twitter.com/seabre • https://twitter.com/fogus • Don Stewart http://donsbot.wordpress.com/ )
Note: Michael Fogus is a author of a Clojure book. See: Clojure Books.
- Proliferation of Computing Languages
- Intro to Mathematica Pattern Matching for Lisp Programers
- Programing: What are OOP's Jargons and Complexities (OOP Model as FP)
- Concepts and Confusions of Prefix, Infix, Postfix and Lisp Notations
- Why List Comprehension is Bad
- Unix Pipe as Functional Language
- Why Idioms Are Bad
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.