- OOP's Jargons, Complexities
- Meaning of Object in Languages
- OOP Dot Notation, is Object Data or Namespace?
- Alan Kay on OOP
- Polymorphism, Dispatch, and the Tale of Poly-Tinting
- Why I Hate Exceptions
- Iterator, Enumerator, Abstraction Went Wrong
- Language Design: Should Array Index Start at 0 or 1?
- Syntactic Semantic Difference of Map
- Should Map f Specify Order?
- Function Dependency
- Logic Operator as Control Flow
- Why I Hate C
- The Complexity of Java Access Specifiers
- Programing Craft: Intention vs Coolness
- Why Idioms Are Bad
- The Nature of Idioms in Programing Languages
Language Underneath Mumble Jumble
- Perl: Difference Between List and Array
- Are int, float, long, double, Side-Effects of Computer Engineering?
- Learning Notes on Goto, Continuation, Coroutine
- Functional Programing Languages History Diagram
- What Programing Language Are the Largest Website Written In?
- One Language to Rule Them All?
- On the Rectification of Programing Language Spec by Formal Language
- What's Ontology of Programing Language?
- Math vs Programing, What-is vs How-to
- A Class of Computer Languages: Math Languages
- Brainf*ck Language EOF Design Problem
- Programing Language: Steve Yegge on Dynamic Languages
- Functional Programing: is Real World Stateful?
- Wizard Book: Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
- Homotopy Type Theory
- What do Microsoft, Apple, Mozilla, say about Dart?
- HTML6, JSON SXML Simplified
- What Made Lambda Calculus So Powerful?
- Why Does Struct Datatype Encroach Namespace?
- Shell, REPL, Notebook, and Emacs Environment Explained
- Edge Cases in Computing, and What Exactly is Whitespace?
- Empirical Analysis of Programming Language Adoption
- History of Programing Languages in 1 Sentence
- D3.js Visualization, a Quasi Science
- Programing Languages and Their Computational Models
- Programing Language and Its Machine
- What is Expressiveness in a Computer Language
- Scripting: Higher Level Programming for the 21st Century
- Programing Language Idiocy: Bit Operators
- Costs of Computer Language Operations
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.