hyphenated words, orthography, emacs input symbol/emoji é♥, writing styles of programing lang docs 2019-12-07
- built-in or “built in” or builtin. The orthography. and the evolution of hyphenated words.
- Hyphenated Words
- too much swearing and meanness yesterday.
- sponsor. amazon stuff bought from my viewers Xah keyboard Blog
- fanny pack Buy at amazon
- Waterpik Cordless Water Flosser Buy at amazon
- Schiit Fulla 2 D to A Converter and Headphone Amplifier - DAC/Amp Buy at amazon
- Instant Pot 60 pressure cook Buy at amazon
- LEVOIT Classic 200 4L Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier Buy at amazon
- Arm ＆ Hammer Platinum Slide Easy Clean-Up Clumping Cat Litter Buy at amazon
- SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable External SSD Buy at amazon
- how to type dialects in emacs. é ô ö
- Food Emoji 🍺
- 🍎 Emacs: Unicode Tutorial
- Emacs: Xah Math Input Mode
- Emacs: Abbrev Mode Tutorial
- Japan Unicode Art
- Unicode Smilies (¬_¬)
- writing style of programing language doc and tutorial
- Doc by Dummies
- Why Python Doc Sucks
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.