doc by dummies
Doc by dummies, Technical writing at its worst
- Doc Idiocy: Unix, Python, Perl, Haskell
- Optional Function Parameters Doc idiocy
- Tech Writing and Unix Humor
- Java Tutorial on Interface, Inanity
- OCAML's Official Tutorial Blatantly Suck
- Node.js Doc Problems
- “the the” Typos in Programing Docs
- Java Doc Idiocy: -cp -classpath Not in Man Page
- Clojure Missing Docs
- Perl Doc: the Key to Perl
- Perl Folks Try to Erase History!
- Perl Books Survey 2002
- perldoc Coming of Age, What Python Can Learn From?
- Emacs Idolization: Have You Read the Emacs Manual From Cover to Cover?
- Problems of Emacs's Manual
- Problems of Emacs's Manual; Examples
- Doc Styles
- A Logician Reads Programing Manual
- Technical Writing as Symbolic Logic: Clojure Intern Symbol
- Docstring Convention: Python vs Emacs Lisp
- The Utility of In-Depth Tutorial?
- Which Programing Language Has Best Documentation?
- Reading Programing Language Specs
- Distributed Revision Control Systems, Haskell Darcs, and Math Sacrilege
- Why Open Source Documentation is of Low Quality
- Linux: Manpage Getting Obsolete by --help?
- LAND OF LISP (Book and Comics)
Jargons of Software Industry
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.