programing doc idiocies collection
Technical writing at its worst
tech writing problems
- Idiocy of Computer Language Docs: Unix, Python, Perl, Haskell
- Why Open Source Documentation is of Low Quality
- Optional Function Parameters in Computer Language Docs (the idiocy thereof)
- Tech Writing and Unix Humor
- Examples of Quality Documentation in Computing Industry
- Computer Language Confusion of Module Package Library
python doc idiocy
- Perl Books Survey 2002
- Perl Documentation: the Key to Perl
- Perl Folks Try to Erase History!
- perldoc Coming of Age, What Python Can Learn From?
more tech writing problems
- Official Java Tutorial on Interface, the Inanity
- OCAML's Official Tutorial Blatantly Suck
- Which Programing Language Has Best Documentation?
- Technical Writing as Symbolic Logic: Clojure Intern Symbol
- Programing Language Documentation Styles
- Node.js Documentation Problems
- Repeated “the” Typos in Programing Docs
- Java Doc Idiocy: -cp -classpath Not in Man Page
- Clojure Missing Docs
- Clojure Books
- PHP + MySQL Documentation Redux, 2012
- Linux: is Manpage Getting Obsolete by 「--help」?
- Distributed Revision Control Systems, Haskell Darcs, and Math Sacrilege