Emacs: Set Minibuffer Font Size
There is no easy way to change font size just for the minibuffer.
Set Default Font Size by Command
you can set default font size globally, and the minibuffer will also have that font size.
Increase Font Size of Just Minibuffer, One Time Only
when cursor is in minibuffer, hold Ctrl key and scroll mouse wheel.
the command called is
- Change Font Size in Current Buffer
- Change Default Font Size by Command
- describe-char, Find Current Font Used
- Toggle Monospace/Proportional Font
- Best Unicode Fonts for Programer
- Cycle Fonts by Command
- Display Lambda as λ