The unix pestilence. Xah Talk Show 2019-09-03
“First off, I’d suggest printing out a copy of the GNU coding standards, and NOT read it. Burn them, it’s a great symbolic gesture.” —Linus Torvalds
- apache logs
- One Language to Rule Them All? Or, What Language to Use for Find Replace?
- haskell, newsgroups FAQ on functional programing, ~1998
- first time found Wikipedia
- Apple's QuickTime, digital video popular. Video has container formats, and codec.
- conic sections. Ellipse
- HTTP Protocol Tutorial
- JS: Get Cookie, Set Cookie
- unix pestilence:
- unix philosophy
- gnu invented double dash syntax
- The Unix Pestilence
- Jargons of Software Industry
- Meaning of Object in Computer Languages
- stumbleUpon , old site of links
- delicio.us , fashion of domain hack
- The X-Windows Disaster by Don Hopkins at https://medium.com/@donhopkins/the-x-windows-disaster-128d398ebd47
- Unix Pestilence: Quotations
- Apple Mac OS X Unix Ad
- Is Mac OS X Unix?
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.