Anti Hacker y2k
- What's Closure in Programing Language
- comp.lang.lisp Fight on the Meaning of Closure
- Python, Lambda, Guido: is Language Design Just Solving Puzzles?
- What Languages to Hate
- Hardware Modeled (Von Neumann) Computer Languages and Functional-Level Languages
- File Aliases Considered a Plague
- Proliferation of Programing Languages
- Why Must Software be Rewritten for Multi-Core Processors?
- Avoiding Variables in Functional Programing
- Tab vs Space in Source Code
- Programing: the Harm of Hard-wrapping Lines
- camelCase and Source Code Formatting in Emacs Lisp
- Complexity of Software Engineering; Emacs, Unicode, Unison
- Why Software Suck
- The Nature of the Unix Philosophy
- Are You Intelligent Enough to Understand HTML5?
- The Condition of Industrial Programers: Learn LISP in 10 Days
- Why Change When It Ain't Broken
- The Bug-Reporting Attitude
- IT Industry Predicament
- Do Graphical User Interface Make People Dumb?
- Language, Purity, Cult, and Deception
- Jargons, and What Determines a Computer Language's Popularity?
- Responsible Software License and Free Software Foundation
- Responsible Software Licensing
- Why Open Source Documentation is of Low Quality
Xah On Lisp
- Intro to Wolfram Language Pattern Matching for Lisp Programers
- Fundamental Problems of Lisp — Prelude
- Programing: Scheme and Failure
- Why You Should Avoid the Jargon Tail Recursion
- Programing: Will Lisp Ever be Popular?
- Programing: Lisp: I Can Not Find a Word Better than “car”
- Programing Language: The Glory of Lisp's cons
- Why Lisp Not Have a Generic Copy-List Function?
- Programing Language: A Ruby Illustration of Lisp Problems
- the Measure of a Language
- Erik Naggum, Analogy vs Analysis, and lisp-1 lisp-2 Meaning-Space
- Emacs Switching to Guile Scheme Lisp?
- Lisp Needs a Logo
- Lisp Macros and Practical Common Lisp
- Why Qi Lisp Fails and Clojure Succeeds
- Which Lisp Should You Learn?
- Why do I Rant In comp.lang.lisp
- Erik Naggum and Why There Isn't a Ocean of “Lisp Jobs”
- Why Learn Lisp When There Are Perl and Python
- Linus Flames Lisp
- The Importance of Terminology's Quality In Computer Languages
- What's Currying in Computer Science?
- Math Jargons Explained
- Mathematica: Optimizing A Raytrace Code: Jon Harrop vs Xah Lee
- Distributed Revision Control Systems, Haskell Darcs, and Math Sacrilege
- Microsoft XP Bug Report Panels
- Notes on Database Joins
- A Emacs Frustration (Blogger package)
- Emacs Keybinding Rant, and a Glimpse of Xah Lee's Life 2010
- A Exhibition of Tech Geekers Incompetence: Emacs whitespace-mode
- Google Blogger Account Pain
- Unicode: Carbon Emacs 22 vs Emacs 23
- A Letter to Marshall Brain
- Why is Namespace So Difficult?
- Regex Limits, or, Should You Read Mastering Regular Expressions?
- 3D Graphics Formats and Social Causes in Computer Languages
- Web Keywords and Taxonomy
- Windows Vista VirtualStore Problem