Epomaker Niz Plum
Epomaker Niz Plum is a topre switch clone, from China. [see Keyboard Key Switch Mechanisms]
NiZ Plum Atom66/68
NiZ Plum Atom66/68 came out on October 12, 2019.
This is fantastic.
- Bluetooth wireless or Usb-C wired. Can switch connection to 3 computers.
- USB-C connector for wired.
- Programable, with onboard memory.
- Electro-Capacitive switch, with rubber dome. (topre clone)
- 35g switch resistance. Super light. (light is great for heavy writers.). Normal topre is 45g or 50g.
- Comes with 10g springs, 50 of them. So you can make the key heavier.
- Key feels linear.
- Silencer ring builtin. Key truly is quieter.
- Very thick PBT keycaps [see Keyboard Keycaps: ABS, PBT]
- Cherry MX compatible keyswitch stems. So, you can replace keycaps easily.
Niz Plum Switch
Niz Plum switch's electronic switch mechanism is by capacitance. This means, there is no contact between electric conductors for the switch to turn on. The key does not need to hit bottom to activate.
The switch's feel came from its rubber dome, not the spring. Niz Plum switch is inspired by Topre Switch. However, Niz Plum has a linear feel.
Niz Plum has a stem that is compatible with Cherry MX. So that you can buy replacement keycaps or artistic keycaps easily. [see Cute Keycaps]
Niz Plum 84
Niz Plum X108 Full Size
Key Switch Topic
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.