Epomaker Niz Plum Keyboard
Niz Plum keyboards are made by Chinese company Epomaker. They feature the Niz Switch, a contactless switch.
The first Niz Plum is probably Niz Plum 84, it came out around 2017.
EPOMAKER Niz 2021 T Series x87 Keyboard
- 2021 Version T series X87 Keyboard. Compared with the 2019 version of X87, 2021 T series X87 model updates keycap's craftsmanship to bring you a smoother feeling of keycaps. Besides, Niz also upgrades the pcb thus a stronger board is presented to you. To your surprise, the packing list extra includes Mac supplementary keycaps and new switch tester, you may use those tools to test suitable options to achieve a perfect typing feeling
- 35g Electro-Capacitive EC Keyboard. The NiZ Plum x87 combines the silent operation of a rubber dome keyboard with the reliability and tactility of a mechanical keyboard. The construction consists of a rubber dome that houses a slider, over which is a coiled spring and a printed circuit board. 35 g pressure switches gives you a gentle feeling, mechanical players can add 10g spring to increase the percussion
- Full Key Programmable. If you want to adjust the layout, feel free: It’ s programmable and macro-compatible as well. Each key can be macro defined and individually customized. Built with the latest USB-C connection, it's fast and efficient
- Adjustable Trigger Key Stroke. Trigger keys of the newest versions of the keyboard can be switched back and forth between 2mm and 3mm. In order to make the keyboard stable and reliable, NLZ integrates this function into the programming software, hiding the five level 0.1mm fine-tuning file, After adjusting the trigger key, the firmware will be written and the reboot will still exist to avoid the trouble of reset
- Laser-engraved PBT Keycaps and More Details. Outfitted with durable PBT keycaps, the board is durable and resistant to the oils that build up from your fingertips over time. Two stage support leg structure and high damping anti-skid pad. Key line separation structure, three - way outlet groove cable through the place of fillet treatment, to prevent scratch cable
Niz Plum 84
- Bluetooth wireless or USB-C wired. Can switch connection to 3 computers.
- USB-C connector for wired.
- Programable, with onboard memory.
- Electro-Capacitive switch, with rubber dome.
- 35g switch resistance. Super light. (light is great for heavy writers.). Normal topre is 45g or 50g.
- Comes with 10g springs, 50 of them. So you can make the key heavier.
- Key feels linear.
- Silencer ring builtin. Key truly is quieter.
- Very thick PBT keycaps [see Keycap Material: ABS, PBT, PVC, POM]
- Cherry MX compatible keyswitch stems. So, you can replace keycaps easily.
Epomaker NiZ Plum Atom66/68
Epomaker NiZ Plum Atom66/68 (68-Key) came out in 2019.
Epomaker make a lot Niz Plum models with different layouts, different key count, and some are wireless some not. They also have many models that's using Cherry MX Switch. Very confusing. Just goto their site and chose carefully there: Epomaker