These are design analysis and meta review of mouse, with focus for office/programing use. Mostly, i focus on lots buttons, quality of buttons (design, type, position, comfort, etc), programability, onboard memory. Then i look at hundreds of reviews, see if there are common complaints. Lastly, i look at the price.
Here's my inclinations:
- Less than 5 buttons → meh. 😒
- No onboard memory cloud → FAIL. 😠 (Razer do this.)
- Over one hundred bucks impracticality → bad. 👎
- Ten thousand DPI plus dark quantum field sensors → bah humbug. 👊
- Cheap but work for years → not bad. 👌
In general, mouse by Razer, is shit. They are popular because they market to ignorant gamers.
How to Chose a Mouse
- How to Choose a Mouse
- Why 10 Buttons Mouse
- Does DPI Matter?
- What's Polling Rate
- Optical Mouse vs Laser Mouse
- Smooth Scroll vs Notched Scroll
- Mouse with Spin Wheel
- Mouse Size Comparisons
- Mouse Weight Comparison
- Best Mouse for Programers
- How to Avoid Mouse Hand Pain
- Logitech G-Hub is the Worst Software
one thousand dollars bad
Mouse Size Comparisons
Mouse Weight Comparison
- Test Your Mousing Efficiency!
- Why Swap Mouse Right Button and Middle Button
- Mouse vs Keyboard: Is Mouse Bad for Programer?
- Linux: Mouse Hover to Raise Window
- Windows: Single-click Open File
- Windows: How to swap Mouse Buttons: Right-Click, Middle-Click
- Windows Flip 3D, Instant Viewer, Productivity Tips
- Firefox: Set Mouse Wheel Scroll Speed
- Mouse Speed Too Slow in Mac OS X?
On An Island with Just One Mouse
Mouse Use in Apps
- Cheap Gaming Mouse
- Redragon Perdition Mouse 红龙 灭世 鼠标
- Logitech Gaming Mouses Review
- MMO Mouses
- Razer Naga Epic Rechargable Wireless Mouse
- Mouse with 2 Scroll Wheels and Thumb Wheel
- Left Handed Mouse
- Ergonomic Mouse
- Eye Tracker Mouse
Keypad, Game Pad, Tablet
Game Controller, Input Devices
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.