These are design analysis and meta review of mouse, with focus for office/programing use. Mostly, i focus on lots buttons, quality of buttons (design, type, position, comfort, etc), programability, onboard memory. Then i look at hundreds of reviews, see if there are common complaints. Lastly, i look at the price.
- Those with less than 5 buttons, gets low rating from me.
- Those with no onboard memory, forcing you to use their “cloud” (either require internet connection or require driver software), are FAIL. (Razer's stuff do this.)
- Those with over $100, but not practical, are bad.
- The ten thousand DPI with multi dark quantum field sensors, i SPIT on them
- Those average features, but only $25, and doesn't break in a year, are good.
In general, mouse by Razer, is shit. They are popular because they market to ignorant gamers.
How to Chose a Mouse
Mouse for Real Programer
one thousand dollars bad
Thermaltake Level 10m
Mad Catz RAT
Jelly Comb Thumb Ball Mouse
Microsoft Arc Touch
Mouse Size Comparisons
Mouse Weight Comparison
Test Your Mousing Efficiency!
- Why Swap Mouse Middle-Click and Right-Click?
- Mouse vs Keyboard: Is Mouse Bad for Programer?
- Linux: Mouse Hover to Auto-Raise Window
- Windows: Single-click Open File
- Windows: How to swap Mouse Buttons: Right-Click, Middle-Click
- Windows Flip3D, Instant Viewer, Productivity Tips
- How to Change Firefox Mouse Wheel Scroll Speed?
- Mouse Speed Too Slow in Mac OS X?
On An Island with Just One Mouse
Mouse Use in Apps
- Cheap Gaming Mouse
- Redragon Perdition Mouse 红龙 灭世 鼠标
- Logitech Gaming Mouses Review
- MMO Mouses
- Razer Naga Epic Rechargable Wireless Mouse
- Mouse with 2 Scroll Wheels and Thumb Wheel
- Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse 6000
Mouse Image Thumbnail Index
Computer Mouse Image Index
Keypad, Game Pad, Tablet
Game Controller, Input Devices
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.