These are design analysis and meta review of mouse, with focus for office/programing use. Mostly, i focus on lots buttons, quality of buttons (design, type, position, comfort, etc), programability, onboard memory. Then i look at hundreds of reviews, see if there are common complaints. Lastly, i look at the price.
- Those with less than 5 buttons, gets low rating from me.
- Those with no onboard memory, forcing you to use their “cloud” (either require internet connection or require driver software), are FAIL. (Razer's stuff do this.)
- Those with over $100, but not practical, are bad.
- The ten thousand DPI with multi dark quantum field sensors, i SPIT on them
- Those average features, but only $25, and doesn't break in a year, are good.
In general, mouse by Razer, is shit. They are popular because they market to ignorant gamers.
How to Chose a Mouse
Mouse for Real Programer
one thousand dollars bad
Thermaltake Level 10m
Mad Catz RAT
Jelly Comb Thumb Ball Mouse
Microsoft Arc Touch
- Why Swap Mouse Middle-Click and Right-Click?
- Mouse vs Keyboard: Is Mouse Bad for Programer?
- Linux: Mouse Hover to Auto-Raise Window
- Windows: Single-click Open File
- Windows: How to swap Mouse Buttons: Right-Click, Middle-Click
- Windows Flip3D, Instant Viewer, Productivity Tips
- How to Change Firefox Mouse Wheel Scroll Speed?
- Mouse Speed Too Slow in Mac OS X?
Mouse Use in Apps
- Cheap Gaming Mouse
- Redragon Perdition Mouse 红龙 灭世 鼠标
- Logitech Gaming Mouses Review
- MMO Mouses
- Razer Naga Epic Rechargable Wireless Mouse
- Mouse with 2 Scroll Wheels and Thumb Wheel
- Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse 6000
Mouse Image Thumbnail Index
Keypad, Game Pad, Tablet
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.