First, see: How to Choose a Gaming Mouse?
These are design analysis and meta review of mouse, with focus for office/programing use. Mostly, i focus on lots buttons, quality of buttons (design, type, position, comfort, etc), programability, onboard memory. Then i look at hundreds of reviews, see if there are common complaints. Lastly, i look at the price.
- Those with less than 5 buttons, gets low rating from me.
- Those with no onboard memory, forcing you to use their “cloud” (either require internet connection or require driver software), also gets low rating.
- Those with over $100 price tag, but really not that fancy, get low rating.
- Those average features, but only $25, get high rating from me.
- The fancy ten thousand DPI features, or multiple dark quantum field vader sensors, is basically ignored. Because it's only to get gamers who know nothing.
In general, mouse by Razer, is shit. They are popular because they market to ignorant gamers.
Mad Catz RAT
Thermaltake Level 10m
Microsoft Arc Touch
- Why You Need a 9 Buttons Mouse?
- Does Mouse DPI Matter in Gaming?
- Optical or Laser Mouse?
- Smooth Scroll vs Notched Scroll
- Why Swap Mouse Middle-Click and Right-Click?
- Mouse vs Keyboard: Is Mouse Bad for Programer?
- Linux: Mouse Hover to Auto-Raise Window
- Windows: Single-click Open File
- Windows: How to swap Mouse Buttons: Right-Click, Middle-Click
- Windows Flip3D, Instant Viewer, Productivity Tips
- How to Change Firefox Mouse Wheel Scroll Speed?
- Mouse Speed Too Slow in Mac OS X?
Mouse Use in Apps
- Cheap Gaming Mouse
- Redragon Perdition Mouse 红龙 灭世 鼠标
- Logitech Gaming Mouses Review
- MMO Mouses
- Razer Naga Epic Rechargable Wireless Mouse
- Mouse with 2 Scroll Wheels and Thumb Wheel
- Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse 6000
Mouse Image Thumbnail Index
Keypad, Game Pad, Tablet
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.