These are design analysis and meta review of mouse, with focus for office/programing use. Mostly, i focus on lots buttons, quality of buttons (design, type, position, comfort, etc), programability, onboard memory. Then i look at hundreds of reviews, see if there are common complaints. Lastly, i look at the price.
Here is my inclinations:
- Less than 5 buttons → no good.
- No onboard memory → FAIL. (Razer do this.)
- Over one hundred bucks impracticality → BAD.
- Ten thousand DPI plus dark quantum field sensors → bah humbug.
- Cheap but work for years → not bad.
In general, mouse by Razer, is shit. They are popular because they market to ignorant gamers.
How to Chose a Mouse
Wireless and Great
one thousand dollars bad
- Cheap Gaming Mouse
- Redragon Perdition Mouse 红龙 灭世 鼠标
- Logitech Gaming Mouses Review
- MMO Mouses
- Razer Naga Epic Rechargable Wireless Mouse
- Left Handed Mouse
- Ergonomic Mouse
- Why Swap Mouse Right Button and Middle Button
- Windows: Swap Mouse Right-Click Middle-Click
- Windows: Single-click Open File
- Windows: Mouse Hover to Activate Window
- Mac: Hover Mouse Auto Click
- Mac: Mouse Too Slow?
- Linux: Mouse Hover to Raise Window
- Linux: Mouse Hover-Click
- Linux: Mouse Single-Click to Open File
- Linux: Swap Mouse Buttons
- Linux: Accelerated Scroll and AutoScroll
- Firefox: Mouse Wheel Scroll Speed
- Linux: Mouse Speed
- Mouse Reviews