These are design analysis and meta review of mouse, with focus for office/programing use. Mostly, i focus on lots buttons, quality of buttons (design, type, position, comfort, etc), programability, onboard memory. Then i look at hundreds of reviews, see if there are common complaints. Lastly, i look at the price.
Here's my inclinations:
- Less than 5 buttons → meh. 😒
- No onboard memory, cloud → FAIL. 👎 (Razer do this.)
- ≻ $100, but not practical → bad.
- Ten thousand DPI + multi dark quantum field sensors → bah humbug. 👊
- Average features but only $25, and doesn't break in a year → not bad. 👌
In general, mouse by Razer, is shit. They are popular because they market to ignorant gamers.
How to Chose a Mouse
Mouse for Real Programer
one thousand dollars bad
Mouse Size Comparisons
Mouse Weight Comparison
Test Your Mousing Efficiency!
- Why Swap Mouse Middle-Click and Right-Click?
- Mouse vs Keyboard: Is Mouse Bad for Programer?
- Linux: Mouse Hover to Auto-Raise Window
- Windows: Single-click Open File
- Windows: How to swap Mouse Buttons: Right-Click, Middle-Click
- Windows Flip3D, Instant Viewer, Productivity Tips
- How to Change Firefox Mouse Wheel Scroll Speed?
- Mouse Speed Too Slow in Mac OS X?
On An Island with Just One Mouse
Mouse Use in Apps
- Cheap Gaming Mouse
- Redragon Perdition Mouse 红龙 灭世 鼠标
- Logitech Gaming Mouses Review
- MMO Mouses
- Razer Naga Epic Rechargable Wireless Mouse
- Mouse with 2 Scroll Wheels and Thumb Wheel
- Left Handed Mouse
- Ergonomic Mouse
- Eye Tracker Mouse
Keypad, Game Pad, Tablet
Game Controller, Input Devices
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.