Quite amazing. HAVIT keyboard with new thin mechanical switches.
- Ultra-thin and Light, Compact Design, 13.94”* 5”* 0.89”, only 520g, thinner and lighter than traditional mechanical keyboard.
- Latest Kailh Blue Switch — Low Profile Switches, 11.5mm switch height, 6mm ultra-thin suspended keycap, 3mm key travel creates unique mechanical feel.
- Unique Ice Blue LED Light, Multiple Backlight Modes, Fn+F1-F5 for Customizing, Fn+F12 for Saving Your Setting, Fn+F6-F11 for Presetting Modes.
- Driver Free, Plug ＆ Play, detachable USB to micro cable, All 87 keys of N-key Rollover
- 1. 7mm shorter switch height than traditional mechanical keyboard; 6mm ultra-thin suspended keycaps, 3mm key travel and 1.4mm response distance, offers a shorter travel distance, more accurate actuation, delivering precision and lightning speed performance.
- 2. Unique Ice Blue LED Light,enjoy games and typing at night.
- 3. Multiple Customizing Backlight Modes, Fn+F1-F5 for Customizing, Fn+F12 for Saving Your Setting, Fn+F6-F11 for Presetting Modes
- 4. User-friendly Design, Driver Free, Plug ＆ Play, with detachable USB to micro cable, convenient and portable.
- 5. All 87 keys of N-key Rollover, ensure great gaming experience.
- 6. Fully Compatible with: Win 10/8/7/Vista/ME/Mac/Linux/IBM PC
- Key number: 87 keys
- Size: 354*127.5*22.5mm
- Net weight: 520g
- Interface Type: USB
- Cable length: 1500mm (Black USB cable)
- Operating force: 45±10gf
- Travel(Total): 3.0mm
- Voltage: 4.75V±10%
- Current: ≤ 50mA （No backlight），≤ 250 mA （brightest backlight）
- Service Life: >50 Million Key Operation
Key Switch Topic
- Computer Keyboard Design Flaws
- Guide to Keyboard Key Switch Mechanisms
- Mechanical Keyboard Noise Comparison
- What's NKRO, N-key Rollover?
- Blank Keycaps vs Labeled Keys
- Keyboard Keycaps: ABS, PBT
- Keyboard Key Label Tech
- List of Keyboards with Mechanical Switch
- List of Keyboards with Topre Switch
- XMIT Hall Effect Switch Keyboard
- Kailh Switch Keyboards
- Mechanical Keyboard and Repetitive Strain Injury
- List of Hardware Dvorak Layout Keyboards
- Programable Keyboards with Onboard Memory
Did it help?
Tip me, at patreon
Tip me, at patreon
Ask me question on patreon