Kinesis Freestyle Pro Keyboard
The Kinesis Freestyle Pro Keyboard came out on 2018 Oct. It's a newly designed based on their previous Kinesis Freestyle 2 Keyboard
Total key count: 92 full sized keys (45 on left side, 47 on right side), plus 4 program buttons.
- Mechanical key switches. Choice of Cherry MX “silent red” linear switches or Cherry MX brown tactile switches. [see Guide to Keyboard Key Switch Mechanisms]
- 8 extra programable keys on the left side. This is superb.
- on-the-fly driverless programable keys. No need to launch software. To program keys, just press keys on the keyboard.
- Builtin graphical user interface app (called SMARTSET) for programing the keys, if you prefer it. Also no need to download.
- 4MB onboard flash memory to store your layouts and keymaps and key macros.
- By default, you have QWERTY, Dvorak layouts, and also for Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Linux.
- plug-and-play : Microsoft Windows, macOS , Linux, Chrome.
The Kinesis Freestyle Pro is basically the same as Kinesis Freestyle Edge. The Edge has color backlighting.
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.