qwpr Keyboard Layout
another, new, keyboard layout, the qwpr layout.
Jameson Quinn send me his layout. This layout is similar to QWERTY, only 11 letter key changed.
note: Colemak moved 17 keys.
one interesting feature of qwpr layout is that it incorporates navigation keys (← → ↑ ↓) and also Tab ↹ and Return ↩ in one of the layer. Also, it lets you type many language chars (⁖ é ü ñ …) and Unicode symbols.
qwpr layout homepage at http://sourceforge.net/p/qwpr/wiki/Home/
- Computer Keyboard Layouts: Dvorak vs Colemak vs Workman
- Keyboard Layouts Fight! Dvorak, Colemak, Workman, NEO, Bépo, …
- Idiocy of Keyboard Layouts: QWERTZ, AZERTY, Alt Graph
- Why Emacs's Keyboard Shortcuts Are Painful
- Keyboard Hardware's Influence on Keyboard Shortcut Design (How Emacs ＆ vi keys came to be)