ROCCAT Leadr Mouse
This came out in 2017-05.
It's basically a wireless version of the ROCCAT Tyon Mouse
Good reviews on amozon.
Here's main features, based on reviews:
- Good wireless performance.
- Charging pad. Or, connect with usb to charge. Can use mouse while connected.
- Fin switch. A thumb paddle. And 1 button works as shift switch. Total of 14 programable switches.
- The wheel does not have tilt.
- 20h battery life.
- Two-level rgb lights. Customizable. Millions colors.
- 512kb onboard memory
- 32-bit processor
- 1000Hz polling
- Roccat owl-eye optical sensor. Max 12000dpi
Problems mentioned by reviewers:
- bad build quality. Buttons break in 6 months.
- The thumb paddle is too sensitive, impossible to set well.
- Bad software.
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.