Logitech invented Romer-G switch in 2015.
As of 2018-09, there are 2 variants.
- Romer-G Tactile. (this is the original Romer-g. Year 2015.)
- Romer-G Linear. New, in 2018.
- Romer-G switch has hollow stem. This allows LED to be placed in center. So that key light can shine brighter thru the keycap's translucent label, and without light leaking at bottom.
- Romer-g switch is noticeably more quiet than any Cherry MX switches.
- Romer-g switch is supposed to last even longer than Cherry MX switches.
Romer-G video review
Romer-G Switch Robotics Factory
Keyboards Using Romer-G
Romer-G key switch is used by Logitech, e.g.
Key Switch Topic
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.