VersaKey is an expanded keyboard designed to record, save, and recall up to 14,000 keystrokes (simple to complex) with its 60 special application keys. This independent keyboard can replace the user's existing keyboard. Additional features include sending batch commands to DOS, budgeting instructions to a spreadsheet, and sending standard paragraphs to a word processor. This product allows its users to move from system to system without retraining or duplication.
- COMPATIBILITY: For use on Apple and IBM and compatible computers.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Standard system setups with no additional RAM memory required.
- POWER: 10 year NiCD battery.
- OPTIONS: Magnetic stripe reader, bar code interface, plug in cartridges, user defined templates, protective keyboard skin.
- DIMENSIONS: .5 x 8.25 x 20.375 inches.
- WEIGHT: 5 pounds.
[2018-04-07 from https://abledata.acl.gov/product/versakey-model-2508]
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.