X-Bows Keyboard Unboxing
Here is first day unboxing experience. In-depth review coming this week.
[full review is out, see X-Bows Keyboard]
Some first impressions:
• Note the gaps between columns.
• The pinky column, is vertically offset to a lower position.
• Huge Alt Space keys, 2 on each side. Great.
• Big Ctrl Shift keys, in middle.
• Full physical function keys F1 to F12, in groups of 4. Nice.
• Extra Ctrl key at corners, as the traditional location for control key.
Open Key Design
Stylish open key design, like a box of chocolates on a plate.
Weight and Built
Weights 0.8 kg. (1.76 pounds) Rather light
The keyboard frame is aluminum alloy.
Physical Function Keys and Arrow Keys
• Physical arrow keys. Nice!
• Physical PageUp PageDown. Nice.
• There are 2 Enter keys, one in the middle, and one on the right side traditional position.
The keycap material is PC+ABS plastic, with two-colour injection molding, for the pale-white key labels that the LED lights will shine thru.
This is the best tech. It means, the key labels will never wear off.
2017-10-14, see X-Bows Keyboard
Where to Buy
Follow X-Bows on twitter [2017-10-03 https://twitter.com/XBowstech ]
Thanks to x-bows for sending me one for review.