The VE.A keyboard is a nice and expensive home made keyboard. It came out around 2017.
Key count: 96. Left side 47, right side 49.
- Mechanical keys. [see Keyboard Key Switch Mechanisms]
- 2-pieces split, one for each hand.
- 2 spacebars. You can program one of them to be backspace or control or other.
- Fully programmable keys.
- Full F1 to F12 function keys.
- 10 extra programmable keys on left edge.
- RGB LEDs
- Wrist pad, and tenting base, optional.
Where to Buy
as of 2020-03-23 https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33006060286.html