Big Ass Spacebar, SteelSeries Apex Keyboard
some incredible idiot in the gaming community created this.
SteelSeries Apex M800 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, came out in 2015.
- Competition-grade mechanical QS1 Switch has a 60 million click lifetime, linear design and smooth feel
- Fastest mechanical keyboard on the market, presses register 25% faster than a traditional mechanical switch
- Low-profile design, quicker key presses, and densely packed keycaps deliver optimal gaming ergonomics with less finger fatigue
- Supports the simultaneous pressing of all keys in game mode in addition to zero ghosting
- 6 Dedicated quick-access macro keys, strategically placed for easy access. One-touch control over media, volume and brightness with F keys. Tactile bumps on the W-key help provide a fast return to WASD
- Swappable rubber feet so you can adjust the keyboard's angle to fit your needs
- Detailed customization and control over Apex M800 with Steel Series Engine. All keys are individually programmable to any keyboard, mouse or media key. Or rebind them to launch an application or macro
- Brilliant 16.8 million color individually illuminated keys, full RGB LED, with 8 brightness levels. Customize with various lighting modes like Breathe, Wave, and Trigger. Create, program and share your own custom illumination effects and settings through Steel Series Engine.
It features QS1 switch, made by Kailh.
The SteelSeries QS1 Gaming Switch is a low-profile mechanical key switch for SteelSeries manufactured by Kaihua (“Kailh”). The transparent switch top is branded SteelSeries” and “Kailh” in writing barely visible with the naked eye. It seems to be based on the Kaihua PG158301D01 RGB.
[2022-05-18 source https://deskthority.net/wiki/SteelSeries_QS1]