Cooler Master MK850 Keyboard
Cooler Master MK850 Keyboard, came out in 2019-01.
Features 2 wheels.
I don't recommend it. because
- The wheels are in awkward position.
- The wheels are is extrely fine tuned. For example, for sound level, you have to turn a whole lot.
- The wheels don't seem to be much programable.
- The keyboard feature 10 or so keys that are analog. This is no good. Analog keys have very limited use. Also, if you really want analog device, go with a real analog form device, such a joystick, throttle, etc.
- Because only some keys are analog, you probably get imbalanced feel across board.
Buy at amazon
See also: Keyboards with Volume Wheel
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.