Keyboards with Volume Wheel
Here's a list of keyboards with wheel control for sound volume.
Wheel for sound volume control is the best. Because it allows you to quickly adjust sound to the desired level, increasing or decreasing.
Buttons for adjusting volume is not a suitable interface, because you have to press it multiple times, with fixed increment. It's slow, takes more time, more effort, and, if you hold it, it's easy to overshoot.
Drum Roller Design
Rotary Knob Design
Mouse Wheel Design
Pancake Disk Design
Keyboard Keys Topic
- Keyboard Big Fat Enter Key
- Keyboard Home/End Keys Arrangement
- Tiny Space Bar on Japanese Keyboards
- Keyboard Page Key
- Print Screen, SysRq/ScrLk, Pause/Break Keys
- Control Key and Capslock Key Positions in Old Keyboards
- Keyboard Evolution: Zoom Button, Dedicated Keys
- Keyboards with Volume Wheel
- Keyboard Modifier Keys, Short Survey
- Why Function Keys F1 F2 Are Useful
- What's the Use of the Menu Key?
- Backspace Key: Key Label's Influence on Key Purpose
- Alt Graph Key, Compose Key, Dead Key