Optical Key Switch Keyboard
Bloody LK Optical Key Switches Keyboard
- Award Winning LK (Light Strike) Optical Mechanical switches with 0.2ms response time – Blue Switch with tactile feedback and an audible click. 1.5mm Actuation distance and total travel distance of 3mm. Actuation force 50cN.
- LED Backlit Keyboard – Vivid Orange LED backlit keycaps and keyboard side. Customizable lighting profiles.
- Anodized Aluminum Panel – Cutting-edge tech finish for incredible look and durability. Double Shot ABS keycaps.
- Spill ＆ Dust Proof – Spill proof with advanced Nano coating over the PCB board of Mechanical Keyboard. It's easy to clean and won't ruin your keyboard.
- Anti-Ghost ＆ Fully Programmable – 100% Anti-ghosting and full N-key rollover over USB and fully programmable with advance macros.
They also have linear switch models. bloody optical keyboard
Bloody LK Optic 2 switch
- Switch type Linear
- Sense method Optoelectronic
- Rated lifetime 50 M
- Pretravel 1.5 mm
- Total travel 3 mm
“LK Optic 2” refers to a clicky switch from Bloody. In English, Bloody still call it “LK Optic” (and refer to Light Strike Technology, of which “LK” is an abbreviation, instead of Light Strike 2 Technology) while in Chinese it is referred to as “LK二代光轴” (LK II optical switch), “LK2光轴” (LK2 optical switch), “LK光轴” (LK optical switch) or simply “光轴” (optical switch).
The switch is unusual in having a design that is totally new, resembling no other known switch. The internal mechanism is of a curious and unclear design, and one that is described as clicky and offering a “machine gun” sound.
“Key response” is given as 0.2 ms, citing an 18–30 ms “delay” due to contact bounce in metal contact switches. Contact bounce is typically given by manufacturers as 5 ms maximum, and it is not clear where the 18–30 ms comes from.
It is likely that the switches accept Cherry MX mount keycaps, but this is not confirmed.
here's how it actually looks like:
Tesoro Excalibur SE Keyboard
- Infra-red optical key switches
- Water spill resistant
- Multi-color LED per key, 10 effects, 4 levels acceleration mode
- Driverless setup. All settings are done by just pressing the keys.
Key Switch Topic
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.