Logitech G613 Keyboard
The Logitech G613 Lightspeed Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, came out in November, 2017.
- “LIGHTSPEED” wireless tech for 1 ms report rate. Supposedly, detect key press faster than some wired keyboard.
- Romer-G mechanical switches. These are similar to Cherry MX Brown, but quieter.
- 6 extra programmable keys (on the left side). The keyboard has onboard memory.
- Multihost 2.4GHz wireless and Bluetooth. Use either one. Or, you can connect to 2 computers, 1 with the wireless dongle and 1 with bluetooth.
- 18 months with 2 AA batteries.
- System Requirements: Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.10 or later, Chrome OS, Android 3.2 or later, USB port
The wristpad is integrated, cannot be removed.
This is pretty sweet. Wireless is especially useful. Not that many power multi functions keyboard are wireless.
Would wish they have a sound wheel though. They got a seesaw switch instead.
The 6 extrap programmable keys is great. For programers or office use, set it prev/next tab, close tab, prev/next window, or select all, copy, cut, paste.
Also, it's nice to not have a Fn key. The Fn key are usually hardwired, so cannot be re-programed even via OS. So, it's like a dead horse squating in your front yard. In its place, the ▤ Menu key, you can use it as is or reprogram it.
[see Keyboard Menu/App Key]
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.