MCM Model 70 Microcomputer (1972)
The MCM/70 was a pioneering microcomputer first built in 1973 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and released the next year, making it one of the first microcomputers in the world, the second to be shipped in completed form, and the first portable computer. The MCM/70 was the product of Micro Computer Machines, one of three related companies set up in Toronto in 1971 by Mers Kutt. It is considered by some historians to be the first usable personal microcomputer system.
2018-06-08 Wikipedia 70
Note the math symbols on the keys. That's for programing APL language.
Hacker Lore Keyboards
- History of Emacs and vi Keys
- Space-Cadet Keyboard
- How to Create APL or Math Symbols Keyboard Layout
- Univac F-1355-00 Keyboard
- Ann Arbor Ambassador 60 Terminal
- ADM-3A Terminal
- DEC VT100 Terminal
- IBM Model M keyboard
- Sun Microsystems Type 6 Keyboard
- Control Key and Capslock Key Positions in Old Keyboards
- The Idiocy of Happy Hacking Keyboard
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.